BHMS admission started in Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College, Mangalore
Applications are invited for BHMS Degree Course admissions in Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College, Mangalore for the academic year 2020-21
Course Name: B.H.M.S (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Course duration: 4½ years + 1 year Compulsory Internship Training
Affiliation: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (R.G.U.H.S.)
Eligibility: NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) 2020 with 50 Percentile.
Age: Min 17 years
- NEET Result sheet (after the result)
- Marks Card. X Std, XII Std/II P.U.C (after the result)
- Transfer Certificate from Institution last studied. (T.C.)
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution, last attended.
- Five (5) passport size photographs.
- Three (3) stamp size photographs.
- Candidates who have passed an examination other than II P.U.C. of Karnataka State are required to produce an eligibility certificate from R.G.U.H.S. at the time of admission.
- Migration Certificate
How to apply: Download the application and send the filled application along with a DD of Rs 500 in favor of Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital
Address: Admission officer, Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, University Road, Deralakatte, Mangalore – 575018
NB: The counseling date for the Management Seat will be intimated through email/phone to the applicants
Contact: 7411800900, 9481450880, 08242203905