MUHS Modern Pharmacology Course For Homeopathy Practitioners
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) invites application for Modern Pharmacology Course For Homeopathy Practitioners for the academic Year 2020-2021
Last date: 21/08/2020
Name of the course: Certificate Course in Modern Pharmacology
Eligibility: Registered Homoeopathic Practitioner in Maharashtra State
How to apply: Apply in the prescribed form along with self-attested copies of following certificates:
- Copy of Birth Certificate / Matriculation or SSC passing certificate or School / College leaving certificate, having date of birth mentioned on it.
- Degree / Diploma Certificate / PG Degree Certificate
- Maharashtra Council of Homoeopathy Registration Certificate
- Constitutional reservation claim: Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate, Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, Physically handicap documentary proof.
- NOC from Maharashtra Council of Homoeopathy (Original)